Dr. Wael Lakkis is a BSc, MD and Obs-Gyn residency graduate of the American University of Beirut. He underwent three years of rigorous training in an accredited advanced pelvic surgery program at McGill University, Montreal, PQ, Canada and at Saint Raphael Hospital affiliate of Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA.
Dr Lakkis acquired unique diagnostic skills and specialized surgical techniques in extensive oncologic pelvic surgery, urogynecologic surgery for the treatment of urinary stress incontinence, pelvic floor repair, and advanced minimally invasive endoscopic surgery.
Dr. Lakkis is licensed in the states of New York and Connecticut and served as an assistant professor at New York Medical College for ten years where he received several teaching and recognition awards including the Golden Apple Award for the best teacher of New York City.
- Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Endoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction With Prolift® Pelvic Floor Repair
- Advanced Laparoscopic And Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laser Surgery In Gynecology
- Advanced Colposcopy And Colposcopically Directed Biopsies For Dysplasia Of The Cervix
- Surgical Correction Of Urinary Stress Incontinence
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery